Print management software
View our available software below. Complete the quote form to send us an enquiry for the software you require.
- Predefined or custom management reports give fact-based data and usage audits.
- Executive and Green reports provide top level summarized results and sustainability information.
- CRS reports utilizing OLAP cubes and long-term trend analysis help administrators manage their print fleet more efficiently.
Credit and Billing
- Individual or group accounts make administrative tasks easier.
- Supports price lists, cost centres, billing codes and usage quotas for easy cost allocations.
- Support for pay-for-print services gives control of managing and recovering costs.
Managed Workflows Core and Advanced Workflows
- One-click secure scanning to pre-defined SharePoint and Dropbox. Business /Dropbox
- Enterprise document libraries make document capture and distribution easy.
- Folder browsing, storing documents on behalf of user who made a scan for document storage under the MFD user’s identity and barcode recognition.
- Scan to email, home folder or predetermined location via scripts.
- World-class OCR engine, image cleanup, append or prepend pages, blank page removal, highlight text naming and searchable PDF, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ysoft Wireless Print for Mac and iOS mobile devices ensures convenient, secure printing for mobile workers.
- Secure mobile printing via web or email to the MFD.
- Support for anonymous guest printing.
- Provides automatic conversion (JPG; PDF; DOC; PPT; XLS; PNG).
Print roaming/ Client based print roaming
- Secure printing from any MFD in the print environment.
- Scalable to your business needs from one office to multiple continents.
- Jobs print only when user authenticates eliminating sensitive documents in output tray.
- Optionally, reduces costly servers by handling complex print tasks on client workstation.
- Enforces print governance with a library of pre-defined rules for cost savings such as colour to black & white, single to duplex and send to most economical device -or create your own rules.
- Notifications inform users of cost consequences which leads to better print usage, often reduced usage.
- Notifications if the user does not comply with cost savings policies help enforce print governance.
- Protects against unauthorised users by securing access to MFD and documents.
- Documents remain secure until user authenticates via card reader, PIN, username/ password, or a combination.
- Reduces costs and paper waste when jobs are sent to print but are no longer needed.
- Easily assign print, copy, and scan rights to users or user groups means easy IT administration.
Your business is our first priority, tell us your needs so that we can fulfil them correctly.
Fill in the form below and let us WOW you with our service.
Get In Touch
10 Suni Avenue
Corporate Park South
Nyala Street - Off Old Pretoria Road
Gauteng. South Africa
PO Box 5784,
Midrand, Johannesburg. 1685